This homemade makeup removing pads are so easy and will take you less than 5 minutes to make. Once you gather all the supplies, these will prove to be significantly cheaper than makeup wipes you will buy in the store.
Not only that but they are toxic free, no chemicals, and synthetic fragrances. If you don’t wear makeup, these are still for you. They leave your face feeling smooth and refreshed.
- 4oz glass jar
- Cotton rounds
- 2 Tbsp Distilled Water
- 1 Tbsp Witch Hazel (I use the Thayers brand)
- 2 Tbsp Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 4 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- Optional: Frankincense or Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Optional: 1/4 tsp Pure Castille Soap (I use Dr. Bronner’s- Make sure you get the baby unscented)
Mix all ingredients together 4 oz. glass jar. Place cotton rounds inside and close the lid. Flip upside down to make sure all rounds are saturated fully.
When using, take a single round out and be use to blot out any of the extra liquid before applying to face.
I use all Young Living Essential Oils. To learn more about these, check out my Essential Oils page HERE.