What are Essential Oils?
Essential Oils have been around for thousands of years and are used in a variety of ways from boosting our immune system to enhancing our physical and emotional wellness to purifying our home with toxic free cleaners and refining our beauty regimen.
Essential Oils by definition are the highly concentrated, aromatic essences of trees, shrubs, herbs, grasses, resins and flowers. They are fundamental to the life of the plant. In a nutshell, they are the plant’s natural defense and protective mechanisms. Extracted through careful steam distillation, resin tapping, and cold pressing, the purest essential oils are far more powerful than the botanicals from which they come.
Why Young Living Essential Oils?
To be frank, I trust Young Living. I trust their products because I trust their process. They are the only company that has the Seed to Seal Promise. This means that they never add or alter anything from the time the seed goes into the ground, through distillation, to the time the bottle is sealed. Yes, that also means they don’t use pesticides…ever. You can read more on that here. Also, I find it really scary that there only needs to be 5% of pure essential oils for a bottle to be labeled 100% pure. Because of this, most oils you will find in stores are filled with fillers and chemical additives. Additionally, Young Living is the only essential oils company that has FDA approved products.
How do I sign up?
I’m so happy that you have continued to read this far down and are interested in starting your oily, toxic free journey. I would love to have you join my team.
To enroll with my amazing team, click here. Please make sure that the number 12835720 appears in both the enroller and sponsor ID fields.
When you sign up with a wholesale account/ distributor, that means you get 24% off retail price on all products! Even if you never have the desire to sell, wholesale is the best way to go!!
Below are the two options for signing up:
- Wholesale Customer– I highly recommend this!
- You start with the Premium Starter Kit (11 of the most popular oils, a diffuser, and sample goodies to try)
- No renewal fee. You just have to make ONE $50 PV order PER YEAR to keep your account active.
- Young Living calls their wholesale members distributors but this does not mean you ever have to “do the business” or sell oils. No pressure ever.
- Share naturally with family and friends. If someone enrolls with your member number you will be compensated…again never pressure to sell but you will be surprised how many people become interested in your new passion.
- Retail Customer
- No starter kit purchase required
- Continue to order whenever you would like but you will pay 24% more than wholesale (full retail price)
I love that Young Living offers both options with no pressure to share the oils no matter what option you decide. However, I will say that the wholesale membership cost is quickly recovered simply by the savings of the retail price and then of course if family and friends are interested (they will be) and sign up under you.
*** Any suggestions made on this blog are only specific to Young Living essential oils and should not be used with oils from another source. Statements made on this website about Young Living Essential Oils have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products and information are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from disease or injury should consult with a physician. If you are currently on medication, please do not stop.